Style and performance in a new product that re-confirms CMS Plastic Technology as market benchmark for heavy gauge vacuum forming. CMS EIDOS encompasses sophisticated mechanical solution to guarantee the best performance on the market and a highly innovative new software, for total machine control that is extremely easy to use.
KEY BUYER BENEFITS
- 53% learning time reduction, with visual representation of the cycle that provides clarity and immediateness to the
- 25% reduction of the machine's overall height due to total absence of mobile transmission parts, while ensuring full control of the mould's maximum height, with or without loader and with both positive and negative moulds;
- 31% reduction of cooling times thanks to the introduction of the new mould cooling system with "tilting" function;
- 75% reduction in mould installation time, which means that it’s the ideal solution even for single batch productions.
Thanks to Cms ThermoActive, the thermoforming process parameter setting is immediate. A guided system makes the likelihood of error almost impossible, instantly highlighting errors and inconsistencies. CMS ThermoProphet is the only software for thermoforming taking care about thermical stability and shape consistency thanks to ThermoProphet thermal imaging system and the new 3D RANGER able to check the prestretch function.
The sophisticated mechanical solutions allow for rapid movements combined with a completely new structural rigidity. The alignment of the new frame ensures excellent locking of the plate thanks to four motors.
The heating system with oscillating function guarantees maximum efficiency close to the clamping frame. The continuous power can be modified in order to better adapt the heating cycle according to the thickness of the plate, to achieve top quality with shortest heating cycle times and minimum energy consumption.
CMS eidos comes in mono-station version as well as with automatic loading/unloading system in different configurations.
- New Cms HMI ThermoActive software designed specifically for the thermoforming process. The timeline and exclusive dashboard make supervising production and the process control instant and easily understandable.
- Cms ThermoProphet system for the automatic management of the heating powers via thermal vision with 3D RANGER able to check the prestretch function (This new feature, 3D RANGER, will be showed for the first time during the next K show in Dusseldorf).
- The frame and counter mould movement with 4 electrically coupled brushless motors (gantry). Transmission occurs via fixed toothed columns, eliminating moving mechanical parts that protrude from of the machine;
- New cooling system moulds with mobile outlets installed on the counter mould structure;
- Rapid format change thanks to fully automatic window plate and clamping frame;
- Mould table with PC controlled brushless movement and with storable speed and measurements. The patented movement is achieved thanks to two electronically coupled servomotors (gantry), which guarantee the rapid and exact positioning of the mould.
To discover more visit our booth ad K show in Dusseldorf, hall 3 booth B55 or ask for more info to [email protected]